18612 W 95th Place
Arvada CO, 80007
$276.83 per sqft
Built in 2019
Panoramic bliss and unparalleled luxury are yours in this modern Candelas show home where the breathtaking Colorado mountain scape becomes part of your decor. Unobstructed views of the Flatirons inspire from the front porch while the natural canvas of the front range from Table Mountain to Pikes Peak delights your visual senses from the covered back deck. These are arguably the best views in Candelas! The open concept living in this dramatic ranch places natural light at the prominence of the home's design where floor to ceiling windows awash the walls in brilliance. The dream gourmet kitchen with crisp, white cabinets and whimsical backsplash brightens the room while stainless appliances including a gas range and double ovens add the perfect culinary harmony. The angular, quartz crowned island provides ample seating for everyone. Effortless entertaining flows through the home on both levels from inside to out with layers of decks and patios to enjoy and mingle. Feel like you're on top of the world perched high in the primary suite with 180-degree views including the skyline of Downtown Denver. The 9 foot walk in shower frames the timeless, marble styled bath with personal vanities and closets. The office easily accommodates multiple remote work needs. Natural elements of wood and steel define the recreation expanse in the walk out, finished lower level. Lofty ceilings and tall doors heighten the space that stretches outside to the level, beautifully landscaped, almost quarter acre lot backing to a greenbelt. A honed granite media bar seating a dozen means your home is the place to be on game day and zones for pool, ping pong and poker keep everyone entertained. Lose yourself for hours in the lower level spa with a custom vanity, free form tub, euro shower and heated floors and towel rack. Friendly neighbors, food truck Fridays, a walkable K-8 school, and resort style amenities including two community centers with pools and fitness make this the perfect lifestyle.
March 31, 2022
February 10, 2024
18612 W 95th Place
Arvada CO, 80007
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Smart Thermostat, Smoke Free, Hot Tub, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wired for Data
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Sump Pump, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Private Yard, Spa/Hot Tub
Greenbelt, Landscaped, Level, Master Planned, Open Space, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Jefferson County R-1
Other Property Details
Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Park, Playground, Pond Seasonal, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Concrete, Dry Walled, Finished, Floor Coating, Insulated Garage
City, Mountain(s), Plains
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:19 AM UTC, 2/10/2024